PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICIES
- This page explains how we use and protects any information you supply when you use this website. We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only ask for information required for ordering or contacting you at your request.
- We will never pass your information to third parties unless required to do so by law.
- Where we link to external websites, we cannot be held responsible for those external sites.
EVENT CANCELLATION POLICY
- Events cancelled more than 9 months in advance will incur a 25% cancellation fee.
- Events cancelled more than 3 months and up to 9 months prior to the wedding or event will incur a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations made up to three months prior to the wedding will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- If you have to postpone your wedding or event the deposit can be held until the new selected date, but unfortunately cannot be refunded.
- We always recommend taking out wedding insurance in the unfortunate event you have to cancel your booking.
(Charges are calculated as a percentage of the total booking value including extras at the time of cancellation)